Anthology II: Nuclear Strategy is the second issue of the Canadian Centre for Strategic Studies’ Anthologies series, an occasional academic publication. The objective of the Anthologies series is to collect and publish the best articles submitted to the CCSS, grouped into specific themes.
In this edition, readers will find:
- Michelle Gamage's America's Foreign Policy on Domestic Threats;
- Pascal Dubois's The Effectiveness of Treaties: The Case of Iran;
- Zhou Xi Wang's The Development of Nuclear Weapons Program Decision-Making;
- Erik Nolan's Political Cohesion and Nuclear Strategy; and
- Victoria Jepson's Space Oddity or New Normal: The Collective Security Agreement in Space.
Browse the book store